Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When will game be up and running? down since 1-9

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2011
When will the game be up and running? My garden is going to die!

Explorer
Jan 02, 2011
Hi there!

Don't worry! Your garden will NOT die! (At least I think so)

If you left your plants in a perfect condition the last time you logged off the game, then they should be perfectly fine.

And the servers are going on and off There's no telling when they're going to have the servers up again. (Well for the players at least)
Jack Legend

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Snowy1eagle on Jan 11, 2018 wrote:
When will the game be up and running? My garden is going to die!
Garden deaths are based on the number of times you visit your home without tending to the needs of the garden. As Mr. Legend stated if you left your garden in good shape the last time you visited your house, there will be pests and needs but no deaths.

I believe this concern was raised last year during the DDoS attacks as well.

If I recall correctly, one of the professors confirmed this. Faculty, can anyone back me up on this?

Steven Ghoststalker

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
As long as you left your plants without any needs before leaving your house and/or logging off, they should be fine.

Not all players are suffering from the constant lost in connection (I'm one of them). I can log in and out perfectly fine which indicates that KI is combating the situation.

Note the recent updates:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/headmasters-announcements/interruption-in-service-january-2018-8ad6a42560bb4cb20160db9afc1d22dc?page=1