Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New pack in game...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 07, 2012
The new pack in game is horrible! It should be a gardening pack or a housing pack. Does anyone else feel this way? I have talked to other wizards and they feel the same. Lets talk about it!

Explorer
Jan 02, 2011
Hi there!

I think the newest pack isn't the best... at least there's some new items in it
Jack Legend

Survivor
Dec 16, 2013
I have to agree. I have received tons of seeds! That might ALMOST not be so bad if they didn't pop up so often and if they could possibly give more unique seeds at the very least. When you get a new pack you should at least be able to expect new items than what are offered in the older packs. It would also be nice if there really was a chance of receiving some of the new items that we are buying the packs for like the weapons, mounts, pets, etc. Yes, I understand that it states there is a CHANCE of getting these, but they should consider increasing the odds of actually getting them once in a while.

Survivor
May 05, 2010
not impressed by the new pack, seeds? common seeds, if they were something that would bring something NEW! and be a seed pack, okay. the new items are slim pickings. Not worth paying the crowns for this pack.
I'll pass.