Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death humgofrog?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2012
I was playing 1v1s and the other player used a death humgofrog. I asked him what that spell was and he said "it's my pet's spell" and "death does not have many Aoe spells so that's why I use it". It looks like the normal frog but it has purple and black tones and a skull on its chest ( similar to the one on koffing from Pokemon ) and it has the same animations as the normal frog. It attacks all enemies as I had a minion with me. I have tried searching it up and nothing came up, I tried looking at all Aoe spells and still nothing. I have no clue if it is even a death spell or not. Can someone please tell me what that spell was and if there are any other spells like it.

Survivor
Nov 30, 2009
It's the Colossafrog spell that comes with the Brainy Assistant pet. If you were to google "brainy assistant colossafrog" I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. There's one other pet that can have that card and it's the Death hybrid of the Wandering Eye myth pet.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2012
SoulMender007 on Jan 10, 2018 wrote:
It's the Colossafrog spell that comes with the Brainy Assistant pet. If you were to google "brainy assistant colossafrog" I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. There's one other pet that can have that card and it's the Death hybrid of the Wandering Eye myth pet.
Thank you so much for this information. I've just been searching up death humgofrog so that is why I couldn't find it.

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
The Colossafrog spell is also available sometimes in the Bazaar as a Trading Card you can buy for gold. It is a rare card, but I can usually find a couple for sale during the week.

Other group attack spells for Death that use 2 gold pips (or 4 white pips) is the Kettleblack spell. It attacks all and puts a life shield on the caster. Useful against life enemies or minions especially if you blade up or have a critical. Also available as a TC in the bazaar. It is about are rare as Colossafrog, but I usually get a couple a week.

I don't actively search all the time for these cards. Just everytime I go to the bazaar, I do a quick search for these, and if they are available, buy them. Since I usually visit the bazaar after every third or fourth battle, its pretty easy to get these cards without having to sit in the bazaar all day long looking for them.