Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The hardest badge: Flawless God

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
To achieve this badge, the player must go from lvl 1 to lvl 100 and never seen death to where they're forced to flee... Simply Perfection

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
Considering you can buy your way to level 50 instantly I'm not liking this at all.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
camahawk on Jan 5, 2018 wrote:
To achieve this badge, the player must go from lvl 1 to lvl 100 and never seen death to where they're forced to flee... Simply Perfection
How would level 125s attain this badge? If can't be achievable by everyone....I doubt they would add it.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
It's a cool idea but sadly I think it is a little 'flawed'

The only way to achieve this badge would be to start a new wizard and multi-box so you're guaranteed a 'spare' healer who can be sacrificed to keep you alive no matter what. The pressure of this would increase dramatically the higher level you achieve 'flawlessly'. You'd avoid all the trickier content that was non-essential, helping people less able and any contact with people on your journey - just in case a passerby runs into a mob battle or a friend ports at a bad moment. I think it would be a lonely journey.

Solo quests of course would have to be avoided if possible or planned out exactly where they are essential... potentially leading you to have to abracadabra your 'failed' wizard and start over defeating lost souls! A disconnect could cost you everything you were attempting...do you start over or do you risk getting to 100 and only knowing you were defeated when you don't get the badge? There would be tears before bedtime!

Survivor
Mar 18, 2009
Seems like a cool idea but with that being said is it truely possible?

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I don't like the name of it - seems sacrilegious. Sorry just my own opinion.
"Flawless" kinda speaks for itself, I think that would be enough of a name.

Defender
Jul 27, 2010
It’s an interesting concept, but I think that’s way too hard and frustrating to pull off. You would actively have to have a dedicated healer and people to sacrifice themselves for you. You would also possibly have to ignore doing higher end dungeons for better gear. Imagine getting all the way up to level 99 and end up finally dying... imagine how frustrating that would be.

Thomas Wildstaff, 94

Delver
Mar 10, 2015
It is 100% possible. I gone my entire game of death without dying once. Assuming that a person can flee before they die it's totally doable. If we talking no flees, then that's WAY different. I would support this, but I am biased to doing it almost twice

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Could give the super achiever players a challenge. They've been calling out for more challenges on here.

It's not a bad idea for a badge. Since it would be entirely optional why not.

I just didn't like part of the name was all I was saying.

It probably takes that same type of gamer (there are 4 types per another member here) to come up with things that type of player or group would enjoy in a game.

Or a genius or a trained game developer.
Or all three in one

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
I would think people would become board with the game while doing this. If I tried I would keep re-making the same class of wizard storing all of the equipment from the other failed runs. I would be constantly skipping through dialogue. I wouldn't have any incentive to grind for unique equipment because if the current wizard died for any reason I couldn't store those equips in the shared bank. Also each time a wizard failed I would be rather disappointed at the wasted hours.

Defender
Aug 25, 2014
Its a bad idea because it will bring a lot of grumpy players out. I've seen it in other games. If they think things are going bad players will start fleeing combat or get very rude. This is not something we need in game

Also, unless it is obtainable by all players no matter where their progress in the game is at the time the badge is added, then its unfair. Think of all the level 125s who will feel obligated to delete their wizard because of this badge. That will create a lot of anger among players. A way around this would be to do something similar. Like go x amount of levels without dying. Or perhaps gain x amount of experience without dying. But that would still create the first issue I brought up.