Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shadow Vendor in Darkmoor

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Can anyone help me understand how to get the materials needed for the shadow equipment the vendor in Castle Darkmoor courtyard is?

I thought I would need the future use of his stuff.

Timothy Pearlflower, L118 Ice

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
If you are talking about the various "Motes," those only come from dungeons or skeleton key bosses and, occasionally, doing Daily Assignments.

Here's a listing of the mote types and where they drop:

http://www.duelist101.com/news/updates/wizard101-new-mote-reagent/

Alia Misthaven

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Freshta on Jan 5, 2018 wrote:
If you are talking about the various "Motes," those only come from dungeons or skeleton key bosses and, occasionally, doing Daily Assignments.

Here's a listing of the mote types and where they drop:

http://www.duelist101.com/news/updates/wizard101-new-mote-reagent/

Alia Misthaven
Thank you, Freshta.

The shadow spells as of late (Malistaire Gear, and the main Djinn enemy in Mirage), are beyond me and I thought having the two decks from the shadow vendor was a good idea at the time.

Will look into this when I have the time or nerve, since I have been reading the complaints of others regarding the fights with Rattlebones and others, that are L7 and spam unreasonably hard battles.

After having no clue (even with the help of researching the enemies with a tablet) regarding the Graveyard of Darkmoor, and having people that charge blindly into battle; I am worn out on them. I was trying to ask people how to prepare, and the one time I did, one person charged in again for the second round with Shane von Shane.

I also had no idea that in order to get my Armor, Boots and Wand of Cold Hearted; I had to spend crowns.

Timothy Pearlflower, L119 Ice