Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bug in finishing Rubai Wastes

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Can anyone help me understand why my questline is bugged or unfinishable regarding the story line quest?

The Baron's daughter sent me to battle in father in the Caravan, yet the pointer sends me to the Baron's private quarters. When I went to battle the Baron's henchmen, the one adviser and her henchmen were waiting. And when I got done it sent me out of the retreat.

So I bounced back to the Caravan, and the arrow sent me back to Rubai Wasteland. And when I did get the Wasteland, the arrow sent me back to Rubai after I had re-entered the Caravan.

The sad part, is that this is not a joke, and I was spinning my wheels (and my frustration) on going back and forth for the sole purpose of futility. I have another post addressed to KI and Prof. Greyrose under the post Garmin Caravan.

If anyone can help me understand what in blazes is going on I would be much appreciated.

Timothy Pearlflower, L118 Ice

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Sorry for the issues. It sounds like perhaps you encountered a bug with your main quest line. Support can help reset this quest for you. Please contact them and refer to this message board post when you do.

Email: support@wizard101.com
Web: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Thank you, Prof.

I appreciate you having replied to my problems, I am experiencing.

Timothy Pearlflower, L118 Ice