Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

mass feint idea

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 06, 2013
was thinking that way when your fighting your school you can use it on all the monsters

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
I don't know about other schools, but at Lvl70 I learned Mass Life Prism from the Cassie the Ponycorn in Avalon. It's a 2-pip spell that places the prism on every monster in the fight.

Steven Ghoststalker

Explorer
Jan 02, 2011
Hi there!

Are you talking about Mass Prism? (Converts school damage to opposite school) or do you mean Feint? Because they are both in the game. You can learn Mass Prism when you reach Avalon or you can buy the TC from the Bizarre.

Mass Feints are also in the game. However I believe you can only get them by get the a piece of clothing from the death set in The Professor's Hoard Pack.

Hope I helped!
Jack Legend

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Jack The Legend on Jan 3, 2018 wrote:
Hi there!

Are you talking about Mass Prism? (Converts school damage to opposite school) or do you mean Feint? Because they are both in the game. You can learn Mass Prism when you reach Avalon or you can buy the TC from the Bizarre.

Mass Feints are also in the game. However I believe you can only get them by get the a piece of clothing from the death set in The Professor's Hoard Pack.

Hope I helped!
Jack Legend
I dont know if KI will ever make this a trainable spell for death. I can see people stating that it is overpowered. Having this spell PvE only certainly wouldnt cause me any harm. Remember though, if they DID make it trainable, remember that it would make TWO mass feints. Anything trap that can be learned can also be converted to potent trap version. And yes, it IS from Dworgyn's Havoc Hood. I know if death were to get this, then every other school, would complain, including storm which would say that their mass trap should be stronger, so now they need a +80% to all enemies.