Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Blade of Felled Titan or Claw of the Frozen Knight

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Ice wizards,

I am torn between keeping the Blade of Felled Titan and moving the blade to another wizard, so I can purchase the Claw of the Frozen Night.

Alas, I didn't take the time to write out the Universal Blade of Felled Titan, but I do have the stats on the school-specific Claw of the Frozen Knight:

362 Health
275 Mana
10 Pip Chance
46 Critical Block Ice
5 Ice Hit

I seen from a friend, Amy, that she had this blade, and as impressive the stats are; I am torn about giving my on Titan blade to one of the other five (Talon is also around 100).

Timothy Pearlflower, L104 Ice

Defender
Mar 18, 2012
I see you're level 104. I would suggest doing Darkmoor's gaveyard's first boss to get the ice athame. It's better than both Claw of the frozen knight and Blade of the felled titan. Hope this helps.

Blaze

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Am currently in the Arcanum about to port back to home for my daily assignment, and the jump back into Polaris of no one is doing Darkmoor.

Thanks for the tip, but as for the moment, if I don't find anyone doing Darkmoor, I continue on with what I have so far (thinking I should grab the Claw from Last Wood).

Will eventually get there (I hope) before the next best universal blade is put in the game beyond my reach.

Timothy Pearlflower, L109 Ice

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Keep the Blade of the Felled Titan.
Sell that Ice Athame and if you need more of the previous athame, just farm for more. As I'm sure you can tell, the athame is very useful until you're to obtain a school specific, no auction one.

Good Luck.

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Star Edward on Dec 31, 2017 wrote:
Keep the Blade of the Felled Titan.
Sell that Ice Athame and if you need more of the previous athame, just farm for more. As I'm sure you can tell, the athame is very useful until you're to obtain a school specific, no auction one.

Good Luck.

Thanks Edward,

Am in Mirage now. I can manage the mob fights, but I prefer to Team Up on the major bosses of the thieves, because I don't know what to expect.

Is there an Ice sword I should be looking for? I am still not able to do Darkmoor, so I trudge onward.

Timothy Pearlflower, L115 Ice

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Promethean oxnhors... on Jan 2, 2018 wrote:
Thanks Edward,

Am in Mirage now. I can manage the mob fights, but I prefer to Team Up on the major bosses of the thieves, because I don't know what to expect.

Is there an Ice sword I should be looking for? I am still not able to do Darkmoor, so I trudge onward.

Timothy Pearlflower, L115 Ice
Well, currently, my is using the level 120+ wand available from the Immortal's Lore Pack which increases damage as well.

I like the major boost in critical the wand provides but I guess in a sense like this, in also boils down the preference.

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
BlazeMaster688 on Dec 30, 2017 wrote:
I see you're level 104. I would suggest doing Darkmoor's gaveyard's first boss to get the ice athame. It's better than both Claw of the frozen knight and Blade of the felled titan. Hope this helps.

Blaze
I have managed to get through the first 2 sections and my teams got destroyed on the 2nd boss of the Graveyard.

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Star Edward on Jan 2, 2018 wrote:
Well, currently, my is using the level 120+ wand available from the Immortal's Lore Pack which increases damage as well.

I like the major boost in critical the wand provides but I guess in a sense like this, in also boils down the preference.

Managed to get through the 2nd instance of Darkmoor, and got the Mantle of after the Bitter Ghost.

Timothy Pearlflower, L118

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
BlazeMaster688 on Dec 30, 2017 wrote:

Blaze
What blade? If it is with the Plant boss, no one goes on there. I have a good key, but lately other wizards laugh my wizards to scorn.

Defender
Mar 18, 2012
I'm talking about ice's version of edge of the raging daystar dropped by yvengvy

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
Promethean oxnhors... on Mar 3, 2018 wrote:
What blade? If it is with the Plant boss, no one goes on there. I have a good key, but lately other wizards laugh my wizards to scorn.
He's talking about this athame, which drops from Yevgeny.

If you want another alternative, my Ice Wizard uses the athame dropped by Grandfather Spider. It offers a massive amount of health and also a decent amount of block.