Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't login after latest update, Mac user here

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2013
Hello KI employees, I was hoping you could help me with a problem if you had the time. Ever since the latest bug fix, I've not been able to login for some reason? The bars go nearly all the way full, but when it (the graphical client I think it's called?) reads "WizardGraphicalClient.exe," it goes up six bars, switches to "Data/GameData/Root" which goes up a bar or two, then seems to crash and takes me back to the beginning. I've checked to see if somehow I might have gotten banned without ever getting a ticket or email, but there's no indication of that either (also my understand is that when you're banned you can't login?).

Really hoping there's a way to solve this. Thanks for your time! Appreciate all you do!

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Hello! Sorry to hear you've been having troubles logging in. Please contact our Customer Support to see if they can help get you back in game.

Email: support@wizard101.com
Web: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Survivor
May 16, 2013
Thanks so much for your suggestion, Dworgyn; helped very much and am back in the game now! Hope all is well with you. Enjoy your KI Live videos.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Cemirror on Dec 15, 2017 wrote:
Thanks so much for your suggestion, Dworgyn; helped very much and am back in the game now! Hope all is well with you. Enjoy your KI Live videos.
Awesome to hear that Support was able to resolve this for you. whew. Thanks for watching KI Live! (Hope you liked our latest KI *not* Live on YouTube.)

Survivor
Dec 19, 2017
HI
I used to play wizard101 back in 2012, back then I used to login in with my email but recently I started playing again but was not able to login in with my old account. I created a new account with the same email I used for the old one therefore now when I try to get the username of the old account I get the new one.

I tried login into the website using the email and password to see if my old account still exists and it does but when I login into the game using the username stated in the account info it does not accept it. please help me to retrieve the old account.

Thanks