Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dictionary For Game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 03, 2008
So this has probably been talked to death, but recently there have been a decent amount of returning players to the game who made their account under 13 but are now beyond 18, such as is my case making my account in 2008. I understand by the law you cannot grant us open chat because our ages were not saved (although in four years when we would not have been born, it would be hard not to do), but there should be some serious update to the dictionary if that is the case. I cannot be the only player who gets extremely frustrated with the fact that in a game that revolves around numbers in health, mana, levels, spell ranks, pips, etc. we cannot say numbers. It must be for some stupid reason to do with age, but there has to be a way to fix your dictionary in a better way because it makes it extremely frustrating to work with other players in a game that encourages/demands it. Every single other mmorpg has found a way to let people type numbers so I do not understand why you guys cannot. Sorry for getting slightly terse at the end but it is a valid point.