Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

12 Days of the Spiral free gifts

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 30, 2011
Ok, so day one of the 12 days of the spiral. I click on to get my free gift but where is it? Its not in my gift box when I sign into my game. Unless I have to remove items in there for those items to show up. I have tens pages. So if I remove items in there they should show up? What if they don't?

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
You may have to redeem a few of your old gifts to see the new ones appear as we only ever allow you to see 10 pages of gifts. It sounds like it's time for a bit of cleaning!

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Dworgyn on Dec 8, 2017 wrote:
You may have to redeem a few of your old gifts to see the new ones appear as we only ever allow you to see 10 pages of gifts. It sounds like it's time for a bit of cleaning!
Can attest, I wasn't getting any freebies for several months and I thought I had removed enough gifts from the gift box.
I hadn't, because today when I finally cleared out a lot of things (I would've rather waited, but, now that I have one max I decided to just take everything out that I could find room for), really old freebies began to appear. I was so happy.

So it really works...remove anything you can from the gift box. If you don't want to claim your gear yet, then rest assured, the freebies will be waiting when you do.