Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Titan 100 Badge

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 30, 2010
While the 50 titan badge I can get, after that it will not continue to 100. In fact, it will not change pass 50. While I know that most people do not get random badges, I try to get all the badges from all the worlds. This badge is the last mod of the outside of dungeons (dwarfs and Alphois) and beastmen (for 100) which I will get soon. I really like get these badges. I have all the other worlds badges expect for Empyrea badges and the undead 4,000 and pass that. Please fix this as soon as possible.

Defender
May 30, 2010
God life wizard on Dec 6, 2017 wrote:
While the 50 titan badge I can get, after that it will not continue to 100. In fact, it will not change pass 50. While I know that most people do not get random badges, I try to get all the badges from all the worlds. This badge is the last mod of the outside of dungeons (dwarfs and Alphois) and beastmen (for 100) which I will get soon. I really like get these badges. I have all the other worlds badges expect for Empyrea badges and the undead 4,000 and pass that. Please fix this as soon as possible.
Update 100 titan badges is still not working. In the time pass through I have gotten both Alphois badges and the 50 for dwarfs. Still waiting until after final to do beastmen and beast fight club. Please fix this as soon as possible. I hate to miss out on badges because it is being bug.

Defender
May 30, 2010
God life wizard on Dec 8, 2017 wrote:
Update 100 titan badges is still not working. In the time pass through I have gotten both Alphois badges and the 50 for dwarfs. Still waiting until after final to do beastmen and beast fight club. Please fix this as soon as possible. I hate to miss out on badges because it is being bug.
Update 100 titan badge is still not working. But now I have all the other creatures for Empyrea, still working on Beast Fight Club to 100. On my myth, 100 has not shown up. In fact, I do not think it even show up on my life until after Medulla. Is anybody else having this problem? Please comment below. KI please fix this as soon as possible. Thank you all.

Defender
May 30, 2010
God life wizard on Dec 17, 2017 wrote:
Update 100 titan badge is still not working. But now I have all the other creatures for Empyrea, still working on Beast Fight Club to 100. On my myth, 100 has not shown up. In fact, I do not think it even show up on my life until after Medulla. Is anybody else having this problem? Please comment below. KI please fix this as soon as possible. Thank you all.
Update while the titan 100 badge is still not working. I did get 10 Beast Fight Club and now working up to 100. KI please tell you are trying to fix this as fast as humanly possible. Us badge collectors will be crushed if we can not get a badge since it is bugged. Also I still do not know what the badge after beet boxer is.
Thank you all
See you in the game.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008