Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A level behind

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 17, 2017
hello i had got to avalon when i was 72 and most people get there at 73 so my friends are up with the main quests and a level ahead of me,im currently level 75 about to fight the jabberwock but my friends and everyone else i have seen is level 76, should i go back to zafaria to do side quests please help.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
If it comes down to a choice between leveling up or staying with friends ... I would say, it's a better idea to keep working with friends. You can level up on the side if you want to, but having friends available to help you is far more beneficial to a Storm wizard than being 1 or 2 levels higher and trying to solo.

In terms of when Avalon was first released, everyone started at level 70 and finished at roughly level 80. In other words, you are already two levels ahead of the typical wizards who quested through Avalon when it was first released.

Alia Misthaven

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
You've no reason to be concerned here. Your friends probably did a few sides, but your level is fine.

I do encourage one to do sides, especially quests meriting spells and training points, but since you're questing with friends, you'll be fine.

If you however do feel a little left behind, you can do a few sides to "catch up" but as far as leveling goes, yours is okay.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Avalon does get a little annoying though, so be sure to stay on top of your levels.

Good Luck!