Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Setting in PVP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2012
This is a big problem in pvp and needs to be addressed. Setting happens in ranked and tournaments and should not be allowed. I think gear and the cards in deck need to be locked when going into a pvp match (be that ranked or in tournaments). This would stop setting for schools or people you know you will face. But it would not limit you from putting in storm shields if you just want them, but most people wont pack 8 storm shields and storm dispels. Also the gear should be locked too, many people will also switch to higher resist gear if you know your facing that school. This would be locked when you confirm you want to start a pvp match. Tournaments is the only place where this becomes difficult. Particularly with treasure cards. They will need to be refilled between every match and i'm not sure how this could be implemented, but i'm sure the team can do it.

Unrelated side note: Headless horseman needs to be craft-able. Having it in a seasonal pack makes no sense, even for profit. I can't buy the pack so it will not make you any more money than it already has. It should be released to a boss as a drop or crafting. Putting a key aspect of the game like a spell behind a seasonal pay-wall is not cool.