Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Castle Magic Questions and Suggestions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
So I was fiddling with Castle Magic again today. One thing I was doing was actually setting up some stuff around a dueling ring to change ambiance and music. (Ex. Say a specific line or throw a switch and the braziers turn to and play a zafaria song, or lights up purple playing combat theme from Khrysalis).

Here are some things I came across:
  • There is a play music from scroll but no stop music from scroll. Let's say when the battle is over I want everything to return to normal, I have no way of stopping all music in the area. I can switch to a new scroll, that is also loose and lying about, but currently don't have a way to stop all music.
  • As an aside to that first one, the scroll must be separate and not within a music player. Could we maybe get a way to have a spell to change the currently active scroll in a player? That way we don't have to have music scrolls lying around loose.
  • Is there a place to sell castle magic cards? I have some spell cards (like the make a sound ones) and I kinda just wanted to see what they were, but now I have no way to get rid of them. Even if it was slightly less than what I paid for, I'd like some way to remove them.
  • Though I know it is still early, could we get braziers that are more thematic of other worlds? Some areas look odd with Krokotopian style braziers.

Those were just some thoughts I had. Apologies if this has been mentioned before, or there are ways of doing these things I just haven't found out yet.