Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My main quest disappeared!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 29, 2017
Hello Support, When I got to Krokotopia, I went up to talk to Sergeant Major Talbot, and as I was talking, the main quest line disappeared! Can you help me?? I am a level 9 Death named Alex Dark Dust. Please help!!!

-Alex Dark Dust LvL9

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
You are under-leveled for Krokotopia. I believe the minimum is level 10 before you can quest there.

Do some side quests, and especially be sure you don't skip quests that came from your teacher and lead to spells.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Nov 29, 2017
I took your suggestion and level my character to level 10, yet the quest still hasn't reappeared and I still have no main quest line. Do you have any other suggestions? -Thanks

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Okay.

I am assuming you successfully fought Foulgaze (the ghost down by the Bazaar) and won the spiral key to Krokotopia. I also am assuming that you found Nightside and earned your Sacrifice spell. And finally, I am assuming that you spoke to Bartleby, got through the door into the Oasis and received your extra potion. This quest was called "Krokotopia."

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Krokotopia#axzz5044ymh5U

To truly begin questing in Krokotopia, the minimum level is 10. Now you've reached the appropriate level.

You may have already talked to Sergeant Major Talbot in the Oasis to receive the quest "Digging in the Dirt," but at the time you weren't high enough to accept the quest. You would have been asked to go inside the pyramid and find Professor Winthrop.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Digging_in_the_Dirt#axzz5044ymh5U

Now that you're the correct level, check with Sergeant Major Talbot again and pick up any quests he offers. Then, try going inside the pyramid and find Professor Winthrop. Hopefully he will have your main quest waiting for you now that you're level 10.

If none of this works, then you'll need to contact support. You can reach them by clicking the "Help?" icon in the upper right corner of this page.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
The Quest Finder option is also useful. You can also contact support if you can't find it via the wiki or Quest Finder.