Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Team up Problem

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 16, 2014
There is now a new problem with the housing team up item. When ya join a team and the fight is over and you click exit, it puts ya in the commons instead of back at your house. I believe yesterday when it came out it was working, so maybe last nights update did something to it? Anyhow its a bit annoying when ya want to join from your house then you get put back in the commons after every fight and then making you have to go back to your house again over and over. Please look into it and fix it. Thanks!

Defender
Jul 16, 2014
So I see no response on this yet does no one have the team up kiosk in their house? Am I the only one? Please address this problem as there is no use to have the team up in your house if you just get dumped in WC commons when your battle is over. I would hate to think you put a lot of work in for a useless item. Please fix the team up housing item.

Defender
May 30, 2010
Pyle1197 on Dec 7, 2017 wrote:
So I see no response on this yet does no one have the team up kiosk in their house? Am I the only one? Please address this problem as there is no use to have the team up in your house if you just get dumped in WC commons when your battle is over. I would hate to think you put a lot of work in for a useless item. Please fix the team up housing item.
I have it. It is only 30 seconds of waiting. Yes, it should have to been fix but for now I will use because I do not want to go to the busy old town

Defender
Jul 16, 2014
Not sure what you mean by it’s only 30 seconds of waiting?? My post is about how after you fight it puts you back to your last spawn point. For example if I was in marlyeybone and then went home and used my team up, when my fight is over it will port me back to marleybone or the commons and not back to my house. Please if anyone else has this problem as well then post here so that we can draw attention to this. Thank you.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
It's been mentioned in other threads and there's like 3-4 discussions about the kiosk quest so that might be why no one replied yet.

Yes the kiosk you can put in your houses puts you wherever in the world you were before.

I wish it put you back at your home also.

There are days I'd probably do nothing else but not if I have to wait in the Olde Town where people are asking me for packs or it's just really busy. I know I can always port home but still.

But maybe they designed it this way for people who just want to do one team up when they are home and then carry on with their own quests.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Pyle1197 on Dec 13, 2017 wrote:
Not sure what you mean by it’s only 30 seconds of waiting?? My post is about how after you fight it puts you back to your last spawn point. For example if I was in marlyeybone and then went home and used my team up, when my fight is over it will port me back to marleybone or the commons and not back to my house. Please if anyone else has this problem as well then post here so that we can draw attention to this. Thank you.
It is not a problem as such. It seems to be the way it was designed.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2017
SparkleTude on Dec 14, 2017 wrote:
It is not a problem as such. It seems to be the way it was designed.
Qu'est-ce que tu sais? c'est peut-être un bug pas encore résolu. Dans le même système, il y a la console PVP qui vous ramène à la maison. Donc, merci de ne pas tirer de conclusion lorsque nous ne connaissons pas la réponse

J'espère juste que cela sera rectifié, car le retour au monde après les combats n'est pas une bonne idée d'utilisation

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Matyssa on Dec 14, 2017 wrote:
Qu'est-ce que tu sais? c'est peut-être un bug pas encore résolu. Dans le même système, il y a la console PVP qui vous ramène à la maison. Donc, merci de ne pas tirer de conclusion lorsque nous ne connaissons pas la réponse

J'espère juste que cela sera rectifié, car le retour au monde après les combats n'est pas une bonne idée d'utilisation
Except I do know the answer. It's not a "bug," and if you are lecturing me for "saying something when I don't know the answer," aren't you also assuming your conclusion is more right than mine? Ergo a bit of a hypocritical lecture?

Just because the PVP returns people home does not mean the at home kiosk was designed that same way.

It is not a bug. It is the same with everyone. The kiosk returns the person to where they were last in the Spiral, at this time; it does not return them to their home.

There was no reason to lecture me, Thanks.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
English translation of Matyssa's post.

I understood most of it without googling, but wanted to be more sure. I thought posts had to be in English, btw?

"What do you know?" is rather confrontational. (One could also ask the same in return.)

What I know is that this is the same with everyone. It is not a "bug." The OP asked us that very thing: Is this happening with everyone, or is it a bug only happening to him? My answer is correct: It is happening to everyone, it is not only happening to him. It was designed to return us to the spiral, not to our home.

Whether players want it that way is a separate question.

You are also concluding: You are concluding it's meant to be like something else, when there is nothing to base that conclusion upon.
Seems to be a real tone shift in the forums lately!

"What do you know? it may be a bug not yet solved. In the same system, there is the PVP console that brings you home. So, thank you for not concluding when we do not know the answer I just hope that it will be rectified, because the return to the world after the fighting is not a good idea of ​​use"

Defender
Jul 16, 2014
Bumping this up again because I really want it fixed. There is no use having a team up in your house if it dumps you back to your last port point.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
I suspect this is a problem of coding.

Whenever we log in, even if were were at our house in the moment we logged out previously ... we will always rejoin the game at our last world location. We never go "home" at login. The Kiosk must work the same way: because there's no way to login at our houses, we're sent back to our previous location.

In order to fix the Kiosk, KI would have to make it possible for us to login and start at our house if that's where we were when we last logged off.

Another complaint I have about Team Up that is related ... why does it change our realms all the time? I have my realm LOCKED and still end up in overcrowded ones. It's really frustrating. If KI can remember what realm I was in when I logged in, why can't the kiosk return me to the same realm I have locked in when the battle is done?

Alia Misthaven