Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do i have this?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
after I finished doing my quest to train the plant all spell from roger on my storm wizard I was selling some useless reagents for spare gold to train the spell (I was only a few thousand off) and I saw that I had a participation trophy which you need for the revered weapons that can only be bought for arena tickets. I don't do anything related to pvp so I shouldn't have had anywhere near enough tickets to buy it. so how did I get one? I would have noticed if it was from a daily assignment but it wasn't.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
It came from Daily Assignments. There is a bug currently where you aren't correctly alerted you when it is awarded.

Defender
Jul 16, 2014
Will this be permanent? So that people like me who do not pvp can eventually get the trophies and craft the weapon? At this point I have just about everything but the trophies because I do not pvp as I’m just not into that and I do not want to do it so my wizard is stuck with losing stats which people will harp on. Also I know they can be sold in the bazaar but really who is going to sell them? Please tell me this will be a permanent thing from the daily or better yet put them in random wooden chests! Thanks!