Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

see your pet on your mount

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2017
my cousin was here the other day and wondered why she could not see my pet riding on my mount with me. i think it would be cool as well. a little pet carrier could attach to mounts to showcase pet.

Defender
Apr 10, 2012
I do like the idea of seeing your pet when you are on your mount, but I don't think it will happen because it would be a huge undertaking to redo all the mounts and add all the pets to them.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
JadedDeathWiz on Nov 28, 2017 wrote:
my cousin was here the other day and wondered why she could not see my pet riding on my mount with me. i think it would be cool as well. a little pet carrier could attach to mounts to showcase pet.
I think that would be really cool. Some pets would probably look kind of weird, though, like my wraith. He's so hunched over that he looks weird doing so much as walking (gliding??) next to me.
Grace, Level 75

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
Linsilee Moonwillo... on Nov 30, 2017 wrote:
I do like the idea of seeing your pet when you are on your mount, but I don't think it will happen because it would be a huge undertaking to redo all the mounts and add all the pets to them.
I agree that could be problematic to redo. A comprise could be to let pets run along side your mount.
It would look very cool to ride your dragonfly mount with your dragonfly pet in tow. Or riding your unicorn mount with your fog unicorn pet galloping behind. There are other mounts that are pets as well.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Mr Talon on Dec 1, 2017 wrote:
I agree that could be problematic to redo. A comprise could be to let pets run along side your mount.
It would look very cool to ride your dragonfly mount with your dragonfly pet in tow. Or riding your unicorn mount with your fog unicorn pet galloping behind. There are other mounts that are pets as well.
That's a good idea, but I see one problem with that - our pets aren't fast enough to keep up with a mount,; and what about 2 - 4 player mounts and the passanger's pets, will there be a crowd of pets following those mounts?

Defender
Apr 10, 2012
Mr Talon on Dec 1, 2017 wrote:
That would be cool to see. :)

Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
anecorbie on Dec 1, 2017 wrote:
That's a good idea, but I see one problem with that - our pets aren't fast enough to keep up with a mount,; and what about 2 - 4 player mounts and the passanger's pets, will there be a crowd of pets following those mounts?
A crowd of pets behind a mount would honestly be funny to see. Just imagine, a bunch pets just chasing after a 2-4 passenger mount.