Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cancel my subscription

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 23, 2017
Hello everyone,
I just arrived on the game, and I want to become a member but before subscribing I would like to know the place to cancel his subscription because I do not want my card to be debited automatically every month. I prefer to subscribe whenever I want.

Can you tell me how to cancel a subscription? Thank you

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Hello! You may want to review our FAQ. There is a lot of great information there about memberships, when they renew, and how to cancel them: https://www.wizard101.com/game/help-faq

~~

Memberships are automatically renewed at the end of each purchased term. In order to cancel charges you will need to change your Membership to "End Membership" before the term ends. In order to make the change please do the following:

1. Go to www.wizard101.com
2. Login with your username & Password
3. Go to "My Accounts"
4. Next to the account you would like to cancel press the "End Membership" button.
5. You will be prompted with a confirmation. Press 'OK' if you want to proceed.

This will stop billing for the next term and revert your account back to a trial basis. To see when your account will be set back to trial go to My Accounts and you will see the Membership end date next to your username.

*** If there is NOT an "End Membership" button, this means the account is either already on Free Trial status or you have already ended the Membership for the account.***

Survivor
Nov 23, 2017
I consulted the FAQ but I do not speak English and sometimes it is difficult to find the information ... so when I can not find, I ask on the forum.

For information, I speak French, I do what I can to understand the information in English but understand that it is not always easy, even if I am using google translation .. Thank you for your understanding! and thanks for the answer

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010