Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't get to Celestia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
I beat all of dragonspyre i went back to merle ambrose who then told me to go to bartleby i spoke to him and that was it i have no more quests from merle and im not able to go to Celestia and i don't know why. Also i am lvl 43

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
I believe you must be at least level 45 before being granted access to the world.

Do some sides to get your levels up.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
As Star Edward said, you're too low by several levels. Do some side quests and be sure to do all side quests that give you a training point.

Also, make sure you quest through Grizzleheim. There are utility spells that come from that world and not earning them now will mess you up later. Same goes for Wintertusk, which is another side area that opens up after Grizzleheim. You can put these areas off, but don't skip them entirely.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Nov 17, 2012
Freshta on Nov 27, 2017 wrote:
As Star Edward said, you're too low by several levels. Do some side quests and be sure to do all side quests that give you a training point.

Also, make sure you quest through Grizzleheim. There are utility spells that come from that world and not earning them now will mess you up later. Same goes for Wintertusk, which is another side area that opens up after Grizzleheim. You can put these areas off, but don't skip them entirely.

Alia Misthaven
what do you mean utility spells

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
deathy123062 on Jan 1, 2018 wrote:
what do you mean utility spells
Utility means useful but not necessarily dealing direct damage.

For Fire, these are the spells that you can only get by doing Grizzleheim and Wintertusk:

Fuel - sets three Fire traps at once. Level 35
Power Link - does about 400 damage over time while giving you back about 300 health over three rounds. Level 55
Detonate - turns a damage over time spell into one single hit. Level 72
Backdraft - a X-pip trap that gives 15% damage per pip. With 3 power pips, that's 90%. Level 75
Sir Lamorak - a Fire minion with 1700 health. Level 75

And all school-reward pets above level 48.

Alia Misthaven

PS: I assumed you were Fire because you posted with the Fire school symbol.

Explorer
Feb 12, 2012
you actually need to also be at least level 45 to enter celestia

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
It's actually level 44 to get to celestia. I'd suggest questing in grizzle and after that do some some side quests in dragonspyre and mooshu.