Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Power Pip Gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 17, 2015
I am not sure if you realize this or not but power pip change has been going down at least for me. First with the Mirage mimic ring it has no power pip stats which was fine to me but when I got the level 125 boots it also has no power pip and it brings my power pip chance down a lot.

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
Nitelytes on Nov 16, 2017 wrote:
I am not sure if you realize this or not but power pip change has been going down at least for me. First with the Mirage mimic ring it has no power pip stats which was fine to me but when I got the level 125 boots it also has no power pip and it brings my power pip chance down a lot.
That's part of Kingsisle's strategy as you progress farther past level 100. You now have to mix and match to maximize the stats you get from third arc gear, as Kingsisle is deliberately choosing not to provide the next Darkmoor-type gear just yet.

I just use Lustrous Pip Opals on my athame and deck. My power pip chance is over 90% with these two Jewels, so I don't really mind the loss of the stat on other gear.