Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The End is Pie!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 10, 2012
This area Zanadu is so much fun! The quests are ridiculously funny and imaginative. Love that Khan is made to dance. Even delivering mail made fun. My favourite part that desserts could spell the end for their species. KI great job in this area wizards whats your favourite part?

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
100% agree! All of the side quests are top notch especially the zanadu sides. They have some of the best writing in wiz to date. I love, love, love some of the creepy sides such as the sanibots bent on assimilating organic beings or the trickster trapping a squad of soldiers in a house and slowly driving them mad. Top notch writing.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Orzoth on Nov 14, 2017 wrote:
This area Zanadu is so much fun! The quests are ridiculously funny and imaginative. Love that Khan is made to dance. Even delivering mail made fun. My favourite part that desserts could spell the end for their species. KI great job in this area wizards whats your favourite part?
i did chuckle at the idea of sweet treats that destroy the species. but, let's face it, it'd be a great way to go.

i think bookworm jimm might be my new favourite character, for many reasons. but, when he said "i am become sentience for dum-dums", or something to that effect, i giggled.

the fight with nightwyng was the best though. when the dialogue during the battle started, i braced myself for a bunch of ridiculous cheats, only for him to fizzle repeatedly and say "aw, nuts". it caught me so off-guard that i couldn't help but laugh.

"you dare enter my bat's nest, where i come to brood and listen to music and write angry, edgy poetry about darkness?"

^
that line though.

-von

Survivor
Jan 27, 2012
When is Empyrea part 2? spring or summer? I vote for spring. I've been waiting a long time and I really need some hints about what will happen

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
Ryan Lifesword on Nov 17, 2017 wrote:
When is Empyrea part 2? spring or summer? I vote for spring. I've been waiting a long time and I really need some hints about what will happen
I REALLY hope Spring. The story got me really intrigued, and I can't wait to see how it progresses. Khrysalis Part 2 came out in the Spring, so I'm really hoping Kingsisle can release Empyrea Part 2 in the Spring also...

In other news:
Falmea in November 2016 after releasing Mirage Test Realm: We're in the initial stages of the next world...
Falmea in October 2017 after releasing Empyrea Test Realm: We're in the initial stages of the next world...

Think it'll take them a year again?

Survivor
Jan 22, 2012
Ryan Lifesword on Nov 17, 2017 wrote:
I cried when mellori was dying.