Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shinobi Bundle

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Do you have it? Have you seen it in the game?

What do you think of it? Is it worth getting?

How is the pet, any good, anything extra special in talents or card?

I have to be picky and choosy with holidays approaching. It doesn't include a house, and I don't really use the dungeons that come with bundles.

How is the gear?

Thanks for any input.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
I have one Dojo and use it almost daily to get a small daily reward: plants, reagents, pet snacks, occasional pets, and Mooshu-themed housing items. Some of the housing stuff is really fantastic, like Youkai's Bonsai, potted Bobtails, a red foot-bridge, some of the Mooshu crown-pack furniture, furniture from the Wyvern's hoard, etc. It also provides Mana Wisps! That is actually very nice, as I can fill up on mana just by going home.

The mount is a dragon that takes two passengers. It's nice looking, but I ended up using it as a "decoration" in my dragon-themed garden.

The pet is Life school, yet it has a single Death card. I found that to be annoying, but liked that it has Life Giver, Pain Giver, Life Assailant and "may cast Amplify" in the talent pool. It's a good start if you want to make an aggressive, Life damage pet. It has no selfish talents. The stats on the pet were around 200 for most aspects except for power, which was way too low.

The gear is best used for a lower level wizard, in my opinion. Also ... it's Ninja-themed, so not appealing to me for stitching purposes but maybe other people would like how it looks.

Despite most of the gear not being useful, I still found it was totally worth the cost just to get the Dojo - over the last year it's given me quite a few very rare housing items, some useful plants, and a herd of Helephant and Ninja Pig pets. Plus, quick and easy mana refills when I'm at home!

Alia Misthaven

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
SparkleTude on Nov 14, 2017 wrote:
Do you have it? Have you seen it in the game?

What do you think of it? Is it worth getting?

How is the pet, any good, anything extra special in talents or card?

I have to be picky and choosy with holidays approaching. It doesn't include a house, and I don't really use the dungeons that come with bundles.

How is the gear?

Thanks for any input.
I got it because I really wanted the mount, and because I really liked how the robe looked too. However, once I tried the robe on my Fire, I disliked it lol. The mount still looks good though!

Lol the pet has been in my gift box for a year now.

I don't remember the stats of the gear, but since I'm not using it now, I'm going to assume my past self thought the stats were bad :P

Oh, the camera angle for when you equip the mount looks kinda weird though...

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Thank you both for your replies. Very helpful and much appreciated. I feel you will help a lot of people with these detailed posts. Thanks again!

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
i've seen a handful of these mounts around the Spiral, though i don't live in the us and wasn't able to buy one myself. probably for the best, though, since my shattered left ankle has had me out of work for nearly a year, meaning that any spare cash i have is needed for other things.

that said, i might pick one up once i'm able to work again... though it would only be for the mount/pet, since the outfit etc. seems like a rehash of the pagoda bundle and that mooshu-themed pack from years ago that i can't remember the name of (pro tip: don't get old). but i might just wait for the carnival bundle to become available next year and get that instead, or get both if they're on sale.

-von

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Thanks Dr Von.
Hope your ankle will mend fully and fast.

I'm there too, about the funds. I'm low on crowns and I see the crown sale ended.

I wish they'd lower crown prices, honestly, because, it really does all add up and with the holidays approaching, people have to pinch their pennies.

I'm of the same opinion you are I think. I don't really use Dojos (I might start some day who knows), or dungeons or whatever, at home; I'm soloing all the time. I have a lot of outfits and gear. (Always looking for that ultra super special gear or wand though.) I have a lot of pets most of which roam freely around the land of various 'castles.'

A super cool mount is always nice though. The one in the Shinobi bundle does look super cool -- but also long. And I rarely would need a two person mount, and I have some already.
I might go for the Carnival bundle instead too then, because a four person mount really is unique in the game.

I've seen a few clown cars around the Spiral now -- one had 3 names above it, couldn't see any wizards, just names.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
SparkleTude on Nov 17, 2017 wrote:
Thanks Dr Von.
Hope your ankle will mend fully and fast.

I'm there too, about the funds. I'm low on crowns and I see the crown sale ended.

I wish they'd lower crown prices, honestly, because, it really does all add up and with the holidays approaching, people have to pinch their pennies.

I'm of the same opinion you are I think. I don't really use Dojos (I might start some day who knows), or dungeons or whatever, at home; I'm soloing all the time. I have a lot of outfits and gear. (Always looking for that ultra super special gear or wand though.) I have a lot of pets most of which roam freely around the land of various 'castles.'

A super cool mount is always nice though. The one in the Shinobi bundle does look super cool -- but also long. And I rarely would need a two person mount, and I have some already.
I might go for the Carnival bundle instead too then, because a four person mount really is unique in the game.

I've seen a few clown cars around the Spiral now -- one had 3 names above it, couldn't see any wizards, just names.
The clown car is pretty cool.

When you drive it headlong into battle all the wizards inside come spilling out.

Steven Ghoststalker

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Area51Alien on Nov 17, 2017 wrote:
The clown car is pretty cool.

When you drive it headlong into battle all the wizards inside come spilling out.

Steven Ghoststalker
Haha