Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pvp Tournament Granted a "Bye" not given points

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
I posted this in the pvp section as well but it is a serious issue. This isn't just an issue with me. Today, I was granted a "bye" my very 1st round in a classic style tournament. Instead of being given 100 points for a win, I was given 90 points. Even if I win all next 3 matches that would give me a total of 390 point- leaving me in 2nd place. Being granted a "bye" should not punish the person being granted. & it is a punishment. No matter what that person does they can not get first place. It's really screwed up KI. Seriously messed up. Today I should have got 3rd place and because of your 90 point bye I was placed in 7th. Making me lose out on tickets. Just wrong. This has been an issue for a long time. Why are you punishing people who are granted a "bye"? No matter what that person does they can not get 1st place and it is not their fault. I just can't even begin to understand how this would happen. I'ts obviously wrong to a lot of people.