Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Earn Crowns Button

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2016
The earn crowns button is still not showing the videos . When you push the earn crowns button ,it goes to the looking to see what earn crowns videos we have to show you today, Then you push the see video button , a black screen comes up, then a little white box with and arrow in it. you push the arrow and it does nothing, it use to show the videos , now nothing, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix this .

Survivor
Nov 24, 2010
olddragonlady59 on Nov 13, 2017 wrote:
The earn crowns button is still not showing the videos . When you push the earn crowns button ,it goes to the looking to see what earn crowns videos we have to show you today, Then you push the see video button , a black screen comes up, then a little white box with and arrow in it. you push the arrow and it does nothing, it use to show the videos , now nothing, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix this .
You can only watch a certain (which is not a big amount) in a day. You have have reached the maximum amount of videos you can watch and have to wait.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2016
the videos are not showing, all I get is a white box with an arrow in it , and when I click on the arrow it does nothing.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
The problem i have is I watch the video to the end. Then it says "claim your reward" After I click on that, The message says " The crowns are on their way" I get no crowns; even after 3 days of waiting. " The crowns are on their way" does not work.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Patrick Ravenbane on Nov 15, 2017 wrote:
The problem i have is I watch the video to the end. Then it says "claim your reward" After I click on that, The message says " The crowns are on their way" I get no crowns; even after 3 days of waiting. " The crowns are on their way" does not work.
If you still haven't received your Crowns, please contact our Customer Support for more assistance.

Email: support@wizard101.com
Web: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game