Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting Empyrea gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
I am having a lot of trouble finding Aethyr Dust. I was wondering if anyone else had found a group to farm for it or if there is a transmute recipe for it? Any help in locating this would be appreciated.

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
firestormxxxx on Nov 11, 2017 wrote:
I am having a lot of trouble finding Aethyr Dust. I was wondering if anyone else had found a group to farm for it or if there is a transmute recipe for it? Any help in locating this would be appreciated.
There's spawn points in Aeriel Shores and the Aeriel Jungle. Most of the spawn points are outside Nowhere Village near where the Ark is, and for the Jungle, the only spawn points I found are near where the Elevator is. I've just been realm changing and harvesting the Bursts when I see them, but you either only get one Ore or one Dust from the harvest. I think it's a bug that you only get ONE reagent per harvest :/

There's a transmute recipe sold by Loligo in the Aeriel Shores that is 15 Dust for 1 Ore. However, the Empyrea crafted shoes require 25 Dust, so I don't if you're willing to transmute to get Ore that is needed for the Revered weapons...

Survivor
Aug 09, 2017
well where i can get the titel for last crafting , looking everywhere but i cant find it:/

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
ladytigra5678 on Nov 12, 2017 wrote:
well where i can get the titel for last crafting , looking everywhere but i cant find it:/
Are you talking about Revered? You have to complete the Revered quest that Ignus gives after you become a Visionary Crafter.

Survivor
Oct 09, 2009
There are few good spawn points for the Aethyr Burst. While it does spawn in Aeriel Jungle the best place to farm is in Inner and Outer Athanor. For Outer Athanor when first entering the area it can be found to the right of the npc Kristin that in front of the village. Walking down the slope make a right and go down the stairs and look behind the stairs is another spawn point for the reagent. Going back into the village it sometimes spawn near the icy patches in the village. Going past the village make a right at the fork of the two paths. Generally another spawn point is near the icy snow to the right of the dirt path. Two other locations it can spawn are to the left of the Snow Fury right before the sigil and on the right after the npc typically across from the sigil. Going back take the left path and the final spawn point is generally on the path to the right in front of the npc.

For Inner Athanor go down the stairs and make a right and there is a spawn point in the enclosed area. Take the path and there a spawn point for the reagent to the right of the Flame Fury on the bottom level. Go up the right slope and past the Flame Fury to another path the reagents tends to spawn near the area where the 3 paths connect. Moving on past all the Flame Fury take the path and on the immediate left after the path ends is a spawn point. Go into the village where all the npc are and make a right after the stairs. Go down the stairs and make a left and to the left of a cave is a spawn point. Head towards the Lava Spawn around the area of the spawn are spawn points for the reagent it is random so I cannot give a precise location. Head onto the ramp to left of the Lava Spawn and make a right. Near the cave is a spawn point for the reagent. The last spawn point is behind the final dungeon the Temple of Light.

Typically when looking for the reagent at most per area it possible to get 2 of the reagent. After that switch realms.
Hope this helps.

Survivor
May 27, 2013
The latest crafting quest is a bit extreme compared to any other crafting quest so far. The shining scales are very hard to get and the pvp trophies is a bit odd for crafting. Not to mention the shocked keys. Not everyone is interested in having to pvp just to craft. I know the trophies can drop from dailies but I run 5 char daily and still have only 2. Having to spend my hard earned arena tickets just to craft kinda seems a bit unfair especially considering the massive price of 800 tickets per trophy and requiring 5 trophies/craft. that totals to 4000 tickets/item crafted so if I wanted to make 2 for stitching that's 8000 tickets per item that is a lot. then the shining scales which drop in fishing chests, Idk the best places to fish but I did several of the wiki suggested places and so far have received 1. Mostly I get orichalcum or some other reagent. Then the silver chests. Not everyone is good at the shock a lock game. Please rethink the requirements for this quest I would greatly appreciate the consideration. I wouldn't be surprised to find that many of the people that have kept their crafts up would agree. And for the people that don't play with member and aren't good at pvp they may have to wait about 2 months or longer to get the trophies from dailies if they only had a single char. Otherwise they would have to spend several thousand crowns doing pvp to buy them. Even 1st place gold is only about 1400 tickets with bonus which is unlikely anyone that doesn't pvp would make. As always ty for your time and any assistance in this matter :)

Survivor
May 27, 2013
DZhar on Feb 5, 2018 wrote:
The latest crafting quest is a bit extreme compared to any other crafting quest so far. The shining scales are very hard to get and the pvp trophies is a bit odd for crafting. Not to mention the shocked keys. Not everyone is interested in having to pvp just to craft. I know the trophies can drop from dailies but I run 5 char daily and still have only 2. Having to spend my hard earned arena tickets just to craft kinda seems a bit unfair especially considering the massive price of 800 tickets per trophy and requiring 5 trophies/craft. that totals to 4000 tickets/item crafted so if I wanted to make 2 for stitching that's 8000 tickets per item that is a lot. then the shining scales which drop in fishing chests, Idk the best places to fish but I did several of the wiki suggested places and so far have received 1. Mostly I get orichalcum or some other reagent. Then the silver chests. Not everyone is good at the shock a lock game. Please rethink the requirements for this quest I would greatly appreciate the consideration. I wouldn't be surprised to find that many of the people that have kept their crafts up would agree. And for the people that don't play with member and aren't good at pvp they may have to wait about 2 months or longer to get the trophies from dailies if they only had a single char. Otherwise they would have to spend several thousand crowns doing pvp to buy them. Even 1st place gold is only about 1400 tickets with bonus which is unlikely anyone that doesn't pvp would make. As always ty for your time and any assistance in this matter :)
Its been 2 months since my last post. I finally got enough scales for one (JUST ONE) craft after over a hundred chest I took photos of my drops. And lucky me I now have 3 participation trophies. I implore you again to please rethink the requirements for this quest. Some characters are luckier than others and I find it unfair that some people have more trophies than me or get the scales easier because they are luckier. I worked hard to make it to visionary crafter. I have worked hard still getting these scales its not right to try to force me to pvp for a crafting quest. I am not happy with the requirements for this quest. I find this far fetched for crafting.