Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Offensive Auras

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
By what I mean is Auras, that you cast onto an opponent, replacing any aura they had prior, and gets replaced as well if a new aura is placed before the 4 round limit

School prism, 4 rounds, any __ damage hit will convert to the opposite __

-#% resist, damage, accuracy, pierce, pip%, critical, stun, critical block, etc.
Example: -25% damage for 4 rounds

Fun one I think
+75% damage for 4 rounds, but every round the holder of the aura takes 1000hp... Like sure I just overpowered you, have fun with losing 4000hp while I sweep the remaining

Aura for PvP
4 rounds, you can't discard anything, what's in your hand is in your hand

4 round infection both in and out heals

4 rounds stun but after it ends, you'll receive a +100% blade and +100% critical chance blade

Idk these seem to be slight broken, but fun, I expect Balance to use these and spam Super Nova (aura destroyer)

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
Way too problematic since this gives balance an auto win thx to supernova.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Eric Stormbringer on Nov 11, 2017 wrote:
Way too problematic since this gives balance an auto win thx to supernova.
I mean set it as no PvP.... Just thought it, sounded good, posted it

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
Maybe if the Auras you put on your opponent are the aftereffects of an attack spell? Kinda like how the 2-round stun effect is on Medusa, but there isn't any spell that just flat-out stuns for two turns with no damage since there'd be no way to balance that very well. Also justifies upping their pip cost so they aren't super spammable (making positive Auras incredibly easy to replace, probably similar to a bubble war without spending pips, and then there's Supernova).

Defender
Jul 09, 2012
I have always thought of this somehow. Like maybe the new empyrea spells in Pt. 2 could give us an aura or give an offensive aura to the other player. I am not sure of how it could effect gameplay, but we should at least test it out

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
I mean super Nova is a risk factor to any aura... The only one I want in particular, be a prism aura...4 rounds of pure boosts ice→ ice

Explorer
Nov 05, 2012
One aura I came up with was freezing frenzy, +50% outgoing ice damage +5% accuracy and +30% incoming fire and shadow damage