Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Participation Trophy Reagent

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
Hi All, Is now June 2018 and this Trophy problem for keen crafters is still a problem.
I have completed 14 daily tasks and received NIL trophys to date. so Do I have to do this for a month, 6 months a year?
I agree with others that crafting should always be a challenge but not impossible.

If KI decides to add a better way I would love to be advised please.

Thanks for letting me have my say : -)

Explorer
Feb 19, 2010
Hi All,
If Y 'all would have done tournaments for the last 6 months,
you would have enough participation trophies for 6 wizards or more.
Quick matches are fun, easy and fast.
I have helped a few in some tournaments and they love it.
You have to do at least three, before you can complain.
So stop complaining and participate.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2013
Catherine Wilddrea... on Jun 5, 2018 wrote:
Hi All,
If Y 'all would have done tournaments for the last 6 months,
you would have enough participation trophies for 6 wizards or more.
Quick matches are fun, easy and fast.
I have helped a few in some tournaments and they love it.
You have to do at least three, before you can complain.
So stop complaining and participate.
You make a valid point. The problem, in my opinion, they have is not with participating, it's pvp itself. I for one, don't like pvp either, and "being forced" to do something just to craft does take out the fun aspect of it you mentioned.

I think, if you guys really dislike pvp and do not want to waste time and gold on tournaments, daily quests are your best bet to get participation trophies.

Survivor
May 18, 2010
I refuse to participate in anything I think is deplorable to me and besides the weapon will be outdated quickly anyway.

Delver
Dec 08, 2016
Coming from someone who likes and regularly does Tournaments, I too dislike the fact that Participation Trophies require Arena Tickets. It's unfair for players who don't PvP. Plus, the toxicity in the arena are something you never look forward to. Reagents should stick to being harvested, farmed and rewarded, not purchased.

Defender
Jul 16, 2014
Also as far as the trophies being rewarded for daily quests that’s junk as I do all dailies and ya been what months since the update and I have yet to receive one trophy and as stated I do all the dailies. They need to really raise the drop rate as this really blows.

Survivor
Oct 01, 2010
Pyle1197 on Jul 18, 2018 wrote:
Also as far as the trophies being rewarded for daily quests that’s junk as I do all dailies and ya been what months since the update and I have yet to receive one trophy and as stated I do all the dailies. They need to really raise the drop rate as this really blows.
Hopefully someone from KI actually reads this board and reads this thread. Just like the poster right before me, I have been doing daily activities for months on 3 wizards. Very early I got 2 trophys. In the last 4-5 months I have received none. That's None. Can you please have someone look to make sure its not broken totally and there is nothing preventing it from dropping at all from daily quests.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
Agree totally with above last couple of posts regarding this trophy.
I too have now done over a months daily rewards. With two wizards I have ONLY ONE trophy between them,
Also I have done a little PvP trying for points to buy trophys ( @ 800 each I believe ) lost most and points given are two every loss? Am I PvP ing in right battles?

PS: a person wrote previously about whinging but this is constructive enquiries about how those of us who like crafting can continue to progress.

Defender
Jul 16, 2014
The only way I found to do this quest was to bite the bullet and enter a tournament. I entered 3 of them lost all of course so now I have a horrible fighting record for people to make fun of. This is what you do to get the trophies and it involves crowns. After you lose a tournament you get certain prizes one being tickets. Then you can use crowns to reroll the prizes however you keep everything so just keep rolling till you have enough tickets for 5 trophies. I had to spend maybe 1000 crowns? (Maybe less I rerolled like 3 or 4 times) then I had enough for the trophies. This was the only way I could do it because I do not pvp and whoever gets them from dailies must have a pocket full of luck with them because I never got one after months of dailies. I should not have had to spend real money to get the trophies and feel a bit cheated out of my crowns. This should not have been a requirement for crafting. They are just trying to make us try PVP. Some like pvp and that perfectly fine but some of us do not and now I have to walk around with a pvp record that some people will use to make fun of me. (Not that I truly care as I’m a grown up, but still) and it was all because of this crafting quest. All I can say now is it is behind me. I crafted my wand and I’m done! I hope this helps others finish and I sure hope they never have this kind of ridiculous requirement again going forward.

Explorer
Jun 01, 2014
wow o.o lot of replies on this one lol

but problem was fixed, the guy sells it by itself and hes in the pet pavilion near grumpy gobblers game, also you gotta spam tourneys to get enough tickets, i suggest getting a membership and a lot of coins

Brand Brand lvl 125
Brand Brand lvl 85

Survivor
Feb 15, 2017
i have done the daily quest, trying to get the trophies but haven't seen one in six months. Is there any way they could give us more trophies. I have six max wizards, they are all trying to craft the focus wands, I've never done pvp but i did try. I loose every fight which gives me 2 arena tickets. At that rate, it will take 400 fights to get one trophy.
Somehow, this needs to be fixed. I also deleted my storm focus wand, and couldn't get it back, so you can tell how important these trophies are. If anyone can help, please get back to me.
Kevin

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
1/ I too have done a fair bit of PvP, but only get about 2 tickets per losing match? Not that good at it.....
2/ I too have done daily quests on four wizards for past months and do not have any trophy's at all?

Hope KI will check why some are getting trophy's and some are not, as replies are showing.

PS. for those that suggest we stop winging, how does this help anyone? Not all wizards are getting the crafting trophy OR lots of arena tickets to buy them.

Good luck all hope we get some soon ;-)

Explorer
May 08, 2010
gotta do tournaments basically, difficulty curve for wiz pvp is too much for non pvpers to even get a good consistent arena ticket count in normal matches.