Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell trouble

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2010
I'm level 90 and lately i cant get a quest from Master Ambrose to get a new spell but somehow i can get quest from Moolinda wu for a new spell quest, I had uninstalled the game and installed but i still can't get a quest.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
If you're looking for the Artorius spell, you must complete the quest "Letters of Light" that opens up Khrysalis. After you finish Azteca, you'll get that quest from Merle Ambrose.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Nov 05, 2017
It is probably an event or something else. Have you tried doing your other quests?

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
roxy70 on Nov 10, 2017 wrote:
I'm level 90 and lately i cant get a quest from Master Ambrose to get a new spell but somehow i can get quest from Moolinda wu for a new spell quest, I had uninstalled the game and installed but i still can't get a quest.
What spell in particular are you trying to get?

Survivor
Feb 28, 2010
I already did letter of the light but I don't get another quest. I can do my other question just fine but when master Ambrose tell me to meet him their no exclamation mark on him. The spell I don't have is mega calm,king artorius,mass triage and guardian spirit.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
roxy70 on Nov 12, 2017 wrote:
I already did letter of the light but I don't get another quest. I can do my other question just fine but when master Ambrose tell me to meet him their no exclamation mark on him. The spell I don't have is mega calm,king artorius,mass triage and guardian spirit.
Okay, you're missing a lot of spells.

Mega Calm is a spell you train in the Floating Lands of Celestia. Go see Tupa Taua in the Watermole village for that one.

Mass Triage and Guardian Spirit both came from side quests in Avalon. You needed to see Friar Nolan or Fianna Yellowknige for those. If they don't have any quests for you, then you are probably missing two more spells: Triage and Brilliant Light.

And that leads me to ask: Did you quest all the way through Grizzleheim and then through Wintertusk to at least the start of Nordriland?

Do you have all of your school pets? Like Gnome and Forest Lord.

If the answer to those questions is "NO," then that's the problem. Stop everything and go back to Grizzleheim. You will have to do it all, up through the opening of Nordriland, in order to get the side-quests for spells and pets that you're missing. Once you're all caught up, hopefully Artorious will appear for you as well.

Here's a list of Life school spells to help you keep track.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Life_School_Spells#axzz4yEyo6prh

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Feb 28, 2010
Freshta on Nov 12, 2017 wrote:
Okay, you're missing a lot of spells.

Mega Calm is a spell you train in the Floating Lands of Celestia. Go see Tupa Taua in the Watermole village for that one.

Mass Triage and Guardian Spirit both came from side quests in Avalon. You needed to see Friar Nolan or Fianna Yellowknige for those. If they don't have any quests for you, then you are probably missing two more spells: Triage and Brilliant Light.

And that leads me to ask: Did you quest all the way through Grizzleheim and then through Wintertusk to at least the start of Nordriland?

Do you have all of your school pets? Like Gnome and Forest Lord.

If the answer to those questions is "NO," then that's the problem. Stop everything and go back to Grizzleheim. You will have to do it all, up through the opening of Nordriland, in order to get the side-quests for spells and pets that you're missing. Once you're all caught up, hopefully Artorious will appear for you as well.

Here's a list of Life school spells to help you keep track.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Life_School_Spells#axzz4yEyo6prh

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven
i did quest through grizzleheim then wintertusk and i did start nordriland but idk if i finish it completely. i went to friar and fianna but still no quest but i do have triage and brilliant light and i do have both gnome a forest lord pet.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
roxy70 on Nov 13, 2017 wrote:
i did quest through grizzleheim then wintertusk and i did start nordriland but idk if i finish it completely. i went to friar and fianna but still no quest but i do have triage and brilliant light and i do have both gnome a forest lord pet.
Hmmm. Good that you finished Wintertusk and got your 35 & 55 spells, but you're still missing two key spells from Avalon. Did you do ALL the quests there? Maybe use your quest-finder to make certain nothing got overlooked. The two spell quests are "No Pain, No Agravaine" and "Always After Me Charms."

Other than making sure you've done everything you can in Avalon, I'm out of helpful ideas.

It might be time for you contact support and open a ticket. Maybe they can figure out what went wrong and fix it. You can reach them by clicking on the "Help?" icon in the upper right corner of this page. Be sure your email that is connected to the account is active, because they will contact you through that address.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Jan 24, 2010
don't forget that you'll have to talk with goldpaws in old town the quest is : I know a guy.