Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Membership bug

AuthorMessage
Champion
Sep 01, 2009
Obviously, since I can post here, KI recognizes that I have a membership. Which is odd, because none of my characters have access to areas at the moment. I have tried to go to The Ironworks 5 times, and each time, I was told the area is not available, then the prompt box appeared, telling me I had to either buy the area with crowns or "upgrade" to a membership. I did email KI this morning, but thought I might receive a more prompt response by writing something on the message boards.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Snee432 on Nov 6, 2017 wrote:
Obviously, since I can post here, KI recognizes that I have a membership. Which is odd, because none of my characters have access to areas at the moment. I have tried to go to The Ironworks 5 times, and each time, I was told the area is not available, then the prompt box appeared, telling me I had to either buy the area with crowns or "upgrade" to a membership. I did email KI this morning, but thought I might receive a more prompt response by writing something on the message boards.
i've seen that message before; for some reason (i'm guessing server lag or something), the page takes forever to load and then i get a message stating that "sorry, that area is not available"... even if the area in question is my wizard's house lol.

question: did you use the shop mode in-game or (if you purchased your membership through this site) were you already logged in? if that's the case, try logging out and signing back in. otherwise, your best bet is to wait for a response from ki.

cheers,
-von