Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wants me to get the Celestia Spiral Key again?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 22, 2015
I've long beat celestia, and am halfway through Zafaria. I just recently started playing the game again, and picked up on a quest that I had already accepted. It told me to collect pieces of the stone to translate a message, which was from Celestia. The Storm teacher then told me that i had to collect the spiral key to Celestia to save them.. but as previously mentioned, I already have access to Celestia and now Zafaria.. I'm just confused, did the game make me redo the main quest again?

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
Backintime6097 on Nov 4, 2017 wrote:
I've long beat celestia, and am halfway through Zafaria. I just recently started playing the game again, and picked up on a quest that I had already accepted. It told me to collect pieces of the stone to translate a message, which was from Celestia. The Storm teacher then told me that i had to collect the spiral key to Celestia to save them.. but as previously mentioned, I already have access to Celestia and now Zafaria.. I'm just confused, did the game make me redo the main quest again?
That was originally a main storyline quest, but people complained and Kingsisle made it completely optional. It's up to you if you want to do it.

Community Leader
Nope! That was a quest that came out after the end of Dragonspyre, before Celestia. I believe it was originally part of the main questline but got removed from it and is now a side quest. Thus, you can pick up this side quest whenever you like (exactly like it happened for you). It doesn't mean that you have to repeat anything.
Your main quest should still be in your quest log and it has 2 stars near it's name so you can recognize it.

Writer and Admin at Final Bastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Back when Celestia was first released to test realm, there was a challenging, cheating dungeon called "The Warehouse" that we had to complete to even get into Celestia. The average wizard could not complete it and there was a huge outcry.

So, KI switched the Warehouse dungeon to side quest status.

What you're working on, therefore, is the prequest to open up a challenging, multi-level cheat dungeon in Marelybone. It's completely optional.

Alia Misthaven

Explorer
Jul 22, 2015
Alright. Thanks for the info