Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Hidden Lands and Broken Shores? BE CREATIVE!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 15, 2010
Remember Old Cob's prophecy in the near-finale of Khrysalis? "Fly through Polaris, Empyrea, Mirage, to the Hidden Lands and Broken Shores"

Okay, we got 2/5 of those worlds live now and Empyrea is being tested, but what about the Hidden Lands and Broken Shores?

What are some theories on the Hidden Lands and Broken Shores? How do you think they fit into the plot? Make up a backstory for them! Go crazy! I'd like to see all of your ideas!

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
superspy2 on Nov 3, 2017 wrote:
Remember Old Cob's prophecy in the near-finale of Khrysalis? "Fly through Polaris, Empyrea, Mirage, to the Hidden Lands and Broken Shores"

Okay, we got 2/5 of those worlds live now and Empyrea is being tested, but what about the Hidden Lands and Broken Shores?

What are some theories on the Hidden Lands and Broken Shores? How do you think they fit into the plot? Make up a backstory for them! Go crazy! I'd like to see all of your ideas!
Lol so here's my guess.

On Twitter, a guy asked a Kingsisle employee if Empyrea is the last world of the third arc, and the worker refused to answer saying it's a "spoiler." My guess is that Empyrea will be the conclusion to the Grandfather Spider section of the third arc, and that Spider was never actually the big bad villain of the arc. I think there's a chance all 3 Paradox Chains could be broken by the end of Part 2, so that'll leave the Heart vulnerable to maybe the Cabal? I also think that something will happen to Spider that will cause him to no longer be a threat anymore in Part 2, so my guess is that maybe he will be imprisoned again? With Spider out of the picture, I think the Cabal will claim the Chaos Heart and use it to rebuild the FirstWorld.

Zander also said that Empyrea is the "central source of Magic," but my guess is that the world itself is not the source; but rather, what's in it. The Chaos Heart. We also learned back in Mirage that Raven used the Heart to build the Spiral, but we never learned exactly what purpose it played in the Spiral's creation. My guess is that the Chaos Heart itself caused the creation of all Magic, which is why Spider desperately wants it back.

So now I shall answer your question.

I think that the Hidden Lands could be Wallaru, and I think that the Cabal will need to do something there with the Chaos Heart. I'm not sure what, but same with the Broken Shores.

Cob also told his children to fly to the Hidden Lands and Broken Shores also, and I'm not the only one who found it strange that he only had 3 children. I really thought back before Polaris came out that he had like, maybe 5ish children, so I'm still hoping that he has unnamed children somewhere...

I once read somewhere that the Broken Shores could be the damaged parts of the very center of the FirstWorld, and supposedly there is something very important there. I see nowadays that people think Mirage is the Hidden Lands, and Empyrea is the Broken Shores though...

Defender
Aug 03, 2015
I thinking that these could be separate dungeons with gear better than Darkmoor

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Hidden Lands and Broken Shores?

Skull Island? could those broken shores be the link that allows Wizzards access to the Skyways and the worlds of P101?

Steven Ghoststalker

Delver
Jun 14, 2010
FusionSun on Nov 3, 2017 wrote:
Lol so here's my guess.

On Twitter, a guy asked a Kingsisle employee if Empyrea is the last world of the third arc, and the worker refused to answer saying it's a "spoiler." My guess is that Empyrea will be the conclusion to the Grandfather Spider section of the third arc, and that Spider was never actually the big bad villain of the arc. I think there's a chance all 3 Paradox Chains could be broken by the end of Part 2, so that'll leave the Heart vulnerable to maybe the Cabal? I also think that something will happen to Spider that will cause him to no longer be a threat anymore in Part 2, so my guess is that maybe he will be imprisoned again? With Spider out of the picture, I think the Cabal will claim the Chaos Heart and use it to rebuild the FirstWorld.

Zander also said that Empyrea is the "central source of Magic," but my guess is that the world itself is not the source; but rather, what's in it. The Chaos Heart. We also learned back in Mirage that Raven used the Heart to build the Spiral, but we never learned exactly what purpose it played in the Spiral's creation. My guess is that the Chaos Heart itself caused the creation of all Magic, which is why Spider desperately wants it back.

So now I shall answer your question.

I think that the Hidden Lands could be Wallaru, and I think that the Cabal will need to do something there with the Chaos Heart. I'm not sure what, but same with the Broken Shores.

Cob also told his children to fly to the Hidden Lands and Broken Shores also, and I'm not the only one who found it strange that he only had 3 children. I really thought back before Polaris came out that he had like, maybe 5ish children, so I'm still hoping that he has unnamed children somewhere...

I once read somewhere that the Broken Shores could be the damaged parts of the very center of the FirstWorld, and supposedly there is something very important there. I see nowadays that people think Mirage is the Hidden Lands, and Empyrea is the Broken Shores though...
I don't think Empyrea is the end of the third arc, for the reason that every story so far has had five worlds, Malistaire had Wizard City through Dragonspyre, Morganthe got Celestia through Khrysalis, and so far Cob only has three worlds in his arc those being Polaris, Mirage, and Empyrea.

I think that the Hidden Lands and Broken Shores might speak of worlds we have yet to learn the name of, or worlds in the Spiral that have yet to be discovered by anyone.

I have a feeling that we will stop Cob and/or the Cabal from reaching the Heart all be it narrowly. Perhaps in thwarting their efforts Cob will set his sights on Raven or worse Bartelby.