Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grislettusk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 05, 2010
I can NOT beat this guy. I have tried everything from the tips and help from other players, but I really can NOT defeat Him. Can we PLEASE let people help Us with this boss please? I know Life players need it for a quest, but Some of Us really can NOT defeat him on Our own. Please I beg of you, help me!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
The only tips I can think of that might help:

1) Get rid of that Storm minion ASAP.

2) Once the minion is gone, heal yourself.

3) Get a prism onto the boss ASAP. Have a Death school wand to get rid of death shields.

4) Start stacking blades and traps onto the boss. Heal as needed. Hit when you're ready.

5) If you need to, buy a 50 crown Life henchman (the dragon). He mainly heals, which takes some of the pressure off of you. If you're buying henchmen, wait until after the Storm minion is dead.

6) Alternatively, buy a 50, 75 or 100 crown Fire henchman. They do damage that Gristletusk can't shield against and he'll turn some of his attacks on them. Since you're Life, you just keep them alive by healing them often and they'll do the work for you. Again, though, you kill the Storm minion ASAP and then you buy the Fire henchmen to help with Gristletusk.

7) If you don't have crowns, you can earn 60 crowns in a month if you do daily assignments each day.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
May 05, 2010
I have done that and still nothing works. I also tried potions and everything I can even think of, I'm just tired of doing everything I possibly can and nothing works at all.

Survivor
Nov 17, 2017
A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
sparkyrestrictedpa... on Nov 29, 2017 wrote:
What is the bosses name?
The boss is Grisletusk.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Grisletusk#axzz4zhTxF7D9

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Nov 17, 2017