Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Change Myth wand animation

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
So most, if not all of us players know what each schools wand animation looks like. Some might know them like the back of their hand.

When I say wand animation, I am referring to the each school's unique corresponding animation (except myth) that is played if your wizard simply had a wand equipped (not something such as a sword, spear, bow etc).

I'll keep this short; I wish the myth school wand animation wasn't just a recolor of the fire school's. I don't want to come off as making a big deal about this, but I'm a little surprised KI hasn't changed it to something that is more fitting to the myth school (not just a big blue inferno).

If I had the choice, I'd make the animation utilize something such as the triangle with the eye (). Perhaps have it stare into the enemy and explode or something like that (just throwing out ideas).

What are everyone's thoughts on this? I see it as a simple fix that would be nice to have.

Thanks for taking the time to read my thread.