Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Happened to Yakedo?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 29, 2010
Where has he gone?

I remember being able to just go into the dungeon, raise the banners and fight him instantly, now I finished the entire dungeon, raised the banners and he's nowhere to be found. I desperately need his ice robe for my ice wizard. Can anyone tell me what has happened to him?

Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
You must raise the four flags before completing the first 4 quests in the dungeon.

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
CaptainAureus on Oct 22, 2017 wrote:
Where has he gone?

I remember being able to just go into the dungeon, raise the banners and fight him instantly, now I finished the entire dungeon, raised the banners and he's nowhere to be found. I desperately need his ice robe for my ice wizard. Can anyone tell me what has happened to him?
According to Central, "Note: in order to summon Yakedo, you must raise all four flags on the battlefield before completing the quest Passing Stones."

You have to raise the flags before you fight the enemies on the battlefield, not after. Yakedo will not show up if you raise the flags after finishing the Passing Stones quest.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Is that the "secret" Boss in Mooshu? I tried to get him to come out when doing some Mooshu Monstrology and couldn't access him either. I thought maybe I had done the summoning wrong and didn't have the time to retry.

Steven Ghoststalker

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
I've the same question!

I used to farm him a while back, long, long ago...

But, as of late, after raising the banners, he doesn't shows up?

Was he captured?