Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cheif Whip Boss fight at lvl 40

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 02, 2017
I was tasked at level 40 to battle Chief whip and his companion. When i got into the battle i found that with my current spell setup i could not defeat him no matter how hard I tried because he always revives his teammate. I feel like this is unfair for solo players because there is no easy way to defeat the boss with that much health and the ability to revive teammates so quickly. I am ok with battling a boss who has 5000 health but not have the ability to revive or do anything special to make the game much much harder for low levels to accomplish the task. I would highly recommend putting somewhere on the screen for the player that this fight may be difficult to complete or even better don't give me the quest at all if im not a high enough level to beat that specific boss. Also the rebirth card should not be given into the hands of npc bosses that is completely unnecessary and ruins the fun of the game. please change this boss.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2014
My friend, dungeons like that are not meant to be soloed at your level. I understand you can fight bosses with high health, BUT this boss cheats, and cheats are not meant to be handled alone by level forty. A lot of people can beat it so the boss isn't the problem, if anything it might be your gear or your strategy.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Kill the Life boss first. This is one of those rare occasions where the common-sense strategy doesn't work.

After you kill the whip, then you can kill the others and also heal freely.

Alia Misthaven

Explorer
Jan 11, 2013
Not to be rude, but this is the exact reason we have team up. Chief Whip (and for that matter the whole dungeon itself) is meant to be done as a group effort, not as a solo playthrough. I would recommend using team up or even simply going to the commons and seeing if anyone would be willing to help you. Hope this helped! :)