Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Play Empyrea. #FindEmpyrea

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
First thing I noticed is that spaceship being held by the third Ninja Pig..

Sigh,

Provide a little description in the next episode of #FindEmpyea

Defender
Jul 27, 2010
It kind of reminds me of the opening scenes of Kung-Fu Panda, where Po is playing with his Furious Five action figures.

A gobbler batman and ninja pigs playing with toys? Hmmm... sounds interesting at the very least.

Thomas Wildstaff, 90
Nathan IceBringer, 30

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
My take on this is:

We go to Mooshu for the prequest of Empyrea. Maybe we're going to Mooshu to inform the Emperor about a meeting held by the Council of Light about the emergence of Empyrea. Word has already on the lose about this world in the sky, that's why the Ninja Pigs are playing with sky-themed toys. (The Spaceship, Sky Squid? On the table.) They could be possible Mobs in Empyrea.

Otherwise, Like Star Edward said.

ExPlaIn plZ??

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
I JUST NOTICED

The toy laying on the corner of the table looks like Ione Virga!?

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
Star Edward on Oct 10, 2017 wrote:
First thing I noticed is that spaceship being held by the third Ninja Pig..

Sigh,

Provide a little description in the next episode of #FindEmpyea

the point of a teaser is to give you a small taste and not give the entire story. imagine looking at the cover art for book and instead of the art there is the entire plot spelled out for you.

Explorer
Feb 21, 2016
i noticed the little monster thing and then the space ship then the toys on the floor then the tears on the first ninja pig

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
That small action-figure by the blue pillows looks like Ione.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Bat-Gobbler - Check
Ninja Pigs in Space - Check

Jedi Draconians?
Treeants in Black?
Dr. Katzenstien's Monster meets a Krokotopian Mummy?
The A* (Avalon, Azteka, Aquila) Team?
Street racing in Marleybone, The Fate of the Furry-ous?
MI6's (Marleybone Intelligence) Agent 007, James Bone?

Steven Ghoststalker

Explorer
Apr 29, 2012
totally excited about this world!!!

Lauren Rosehaven 120

Defender
Aug 30, 2014
I can't take full credit for this as someone mentioned some of these things on Twitter but the spaceship is the Arcanum, the second pig is holding the Bat, the sitting pig is holding one of those creatures that were shown in the Producer's letter. One of the dolls looks like Ione, the middle one looks like perhaps it's Mellori, the last one looks like Sohmer Sunblade to me but that could be coincidence. Finally the squid on the bench is a reference to the sky squids and the poster on the wall shows a Bird and a Tree and the Bird is singing which maybe refers to Bartleby and Grandmother Raven singing the Song that created the Spiral.

Just a few guesses.

Moira Stormheart

Defender
Jul 01, 2015
Defender
Jul 26, 2013
hi I want to talk about Empyrea part 2, and the south aero plains. I wish you would make some teleporters out there. It takes a long time to go from velo city( I think that what's it called.) to all those dungeons and different animals you have to fight out there. Then you have to go all the way back to the city. Could you please put some teleporters out there.

Survivor
Aug 08, 2009