Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Code wands in Zafaria

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 09, 2012
I have been code wand fishing all day, every day. I see people on youtube do it and they get it pretty quickly. When I do it, I get chests that don't have wands in them at all. I think it got removed or something, but I am not sure. Does fishing luck help? I am having a bad time with getting these and I am very annoyed. Please tell me if it was removed or not.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Probably those Youtubers showed you the one time where they got a wand and not the 1001 times where they didn't. 'Cause that would be boring to watch.

I don't know if they're out there or not, but hopefully you'll get one if you keep trying. I expect it's extremely rare good luck to find one.

Alia Misthaven

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Pouffy23 on Oct 7, 2017 wrote:
I have been code wand fishing all day, every day. I see people on youtube do it and they get it pretty quickly. When I do it, I get chests that don't have wands in them at all. I think it got removed or something, but I am not sure. Does fishing luck help? I am having a bad time with getting these and I am very annoyed. Please tell me if it was removed or not.
All fishing luck does is increase the chances the fish you get will not fall off the lure, it does nothing to increase rare fish or chests or anything like that!

What i do is first winnow the sentinels, then winnow for level 2 death fish, I got all the wands that way, though perhaps they were more common when it was released like most things wiz!