Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening (Looking for large pots)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2013
I've been going through multiple realms in the game at multiple different times of the day going to into the bazaar and looking to buy a few large pots for my seeds that require a large pot. I can't find any! I don't know if its bad luck or if you can only buy them at certain level but I can't seem to find any to buy. There are always small and medium pots usually 20 or 30 each but when i go to look for large ones they aren't there. Anybody know any other vendors that sell them so i can get some. Thanks!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
You have to train how to dig large plots, in the same way you train for pest spells!

Large regular plots are a trained spell from the gardener mole in Krokotopia.

Large enchanted plots are a trained spell from the gardener mole in Mooshu.

Each type of plot will cost you $12,000 gold.

Alia Misthaven

Explorer
Sep 19, 2016
mario 333 on Oct 2, 2017 wrote:
I've been going through multiple realms in the game at multiple different times of the day going to into the bazaar and looking to buy a few large pots for my seeds that require a large pot. I can't find any! I don't know if its bad luck or if you can only buy them at certain level but I can't seem to find any to buy. There are always small and medium pots usually 20 or 30 each but when i go to look for large ones they aren't there. Anybody know any other vendors that sell them so i can get some. Thanks!
There are no large pots. There are "large plots".

Survivor
May 21, 2012
There are no large pots available in the game. Only the soil plots for outside homes.

Here is at least one other posting asking for the same thing w/o enchanted soil.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/gardening/how-to-i-get-a-large-pot-with-enchanted-soil-8ad6a41845d5c02c01460651e8920107

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
There are none, you can only use large soil for plants that need the large plot

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
It seems just as Diamonds are scarce, so are the Large Pots at Bazaar. You may have to end up training the spell from Farley in Krokotopia for about 15,000 gold.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Star Edward on Oct 2, 2017 wrote:
It seems just as Diamonds are scarce, so are the Large Pots at Bazaar. You may have to end up training the spell from Farley in Krokotopia for about 15,000 gold.

Large pots do not exist currently in game!

Survivor
Aug 17, 2011
You can find large pots, both enchanted or not in Marleybone and Mooshu just go up Charlie the Gardener are the two main places I can think of off the top of my head.