Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hybrid Spiders Great Idea!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
I came to post because of my love for the spiders in the game! I've been playing the game since 2009 and started my collection of spiders by farming many hours for the Queen Spider in Dragonspyre. The pet I've used since 2010 is the classic Black Spider (which used to be named something else, and isn't really even black ), but I've managed to hatch out the bad talents and created an awesome spider. I noticed that someone else had also posted about Hybrid Spiders and I could not comment to say that I was thinking the same thing. I currently own an estimated 10 or more DIFFERENT spiders and will continue to collect them all.. BUT the question was brought up.. Why can't we make Hybrids by mixing these cool spiders? Like I said someone else had this same idea too, so I am not the only one who thinks this. The spiders in my opinion, are one of the coolest pets in the game. Each school seems to have one that I have noticed (unless balance maybe?) but they could easily be hatched to make some crazy cool hybrids. Different designs on their backs and legs? Different colors? Different sizes..? Please KI the idea has been around for a long time.. Hybrid spiders please :)