Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not totally free to play

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 13, 2015
Hey what is poppin people reading this so welcome my fellow wizards soo this is my idea i think they should make cyclops lane and firecat alley free and leave everything else the same i mean they wouldn't lose much money from just making 2 places free it makes it so you can finish wizard city but to continue it you have to pay.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
YES! Doing so will give new players a better chance to decide if they like the game well enough to buy a membership.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
I agree, the places are already priced very low, might as well make it free to play. Not everyone is going to be able to pay for this game, not even $5.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
I can remember how disappointed I was when I went full steam into Cyclops Lane, only to see that vivid imagine coming up on my screen baring me from progressing.

I think this is something that really needs to be done or at least give players an option to choose either Cyclops Lane or Firecat Alley for free or something. Many things can be done here and new players should be given a fair chance to really dive into some of these areas without being forced to pay.

Give them a chance..