Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bundle availability

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 21, 2017
Just wanted to clarify, after trying in vain to find bundles in any stores I found them listed on amazon, gamestop, walmart, all sorts of places, none of which ship outwith the US as the UK versions, amazon.com/co.uk, walmart/asda etc.

Is this a US only benefit besides the one or two listed on the website or am I oblivious to either UK stores, or at the least stores that ship to the UK that stock these?

And to clarify, I'm playing with family that live in the US, this is a .com account, I read something about there being separately published incompatible clients which shouldn't be an issue in this case.

Any info about this would be helpful.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
I just wait until they become available online at Wizard101. Most "new" bundles end up being offered online about a year after their release.

There are also Throwback Thursday events about once a month, where older bundles are sometimes offered online, plus there's Bundle-palooza each year in August when all the old, retired bundles are brought back for online purchase.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Aug 21, 2017
Freshta on Sep 24, 2017 wrote:
I just wait until they become available online at Wizard101. Most "new" bundles end up being offered online about a year after their release.

There are also Throwback Thursday events about once a month, where older bundles are sometimes offered online, plus there's Bundle-palooza each year in August when all the old, retired bundles are brought back for online purchase.

Alia Misthaven
Good to know, thank you for clarifying.