Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

KingsIsle needs to read this

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 08, 2017
This game needs improvement, please update this game and/or websitebyperforming the following actions:
Game: Remove mount expiration dates
Website and Game: Add a button in parent controls "$CHECK_BUTTON Hide filtered content on text chat"
Game: Instead of earning 10 crowns per ad, replace it with 100 crowns per ad
Game: In the crown shop, instead of the starter pack being 7500 crowns, replace it to 75 crowns

And that's it so the next time you update your game and website

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
This will honestly NEVER HAPPEN, EVER.

1. 100 crowns per ad is too much. The tops I would go is 25 crowns per ad. But KI probably wont increase the amount of crowns per ad.

2. The starter bundles are too overpriced and In my opinion its not worth it AT ALL. I agree to reduce the amount of crowns to 2000-2500 crowns. Not 75. That is WAY too low and KI will never do that.

3. In text chat, whatever is filtered appears as '...' I don't think there's any problem with that.

4. For the mounts, they will become perm mounts then. Sorry if this is rude but they are called 'Rental Mounts' For a reason. They are mean't to have a timer.

I'm sorry but none of the suggestions that you have made are realistic. It would be awesome if KI could put the features you suggested into the game but from a realistic approach KI never will.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Dylan WillowWalker on Sep 24, 2017 wrote:
This game needs improvement, please update this game and/or websitebyperforming the following actions:
Game: Remove mount expiration dates
Website and Game: Add a button in parent controls "$CHECK_BUTTON Hide filtered content on text chat"
Game: Instead of earning 10 crowns per ad, replace it with 100 crowns per ad
Game: In the crown shop, instead of the starter pack being 7500 crowns, replace it to 75 crowns

And that's it so the next time you update your game and website
First of all, the mount expiration dates are for rental mounts. There are permanent mounts you can buy at the crown shop and some you can buy for gold. There is an option to get text chat in parental controls but getting open chat, there are requirements you have to meet. The ad crowns, yeah I would like 100 per add but I also find that a lot for one add, maybe like 20 crowns per ad instead. Also, 75 crowns instead of 7500 crowns, come one that's just ridiculous. This is actual gear you're talking about in the crown shop, there is so much to be said about that.

Defender
Jul 21, 2013
ARE YOU INSANE!!!???

100 crowns a video!
75 crown starter pack!

The starter pack is so op and for it to cost 75 crowns which you could get from a 100 crown video would be like spitting in KI's face.