Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2017
I have the crafting quest to make two Seals of the Seraphim in Mooshu. I bought the recipe and have all the ingredients, but the recipe doesn't show up in my crafting station recipes. It shows I have the recipe in my backpack but I can't craft the rings because they're not displayed in the station menu. Help?

Scarlet Icesinger
Scarlet Pearl

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Scarlet Icesinger on Sep 20, 2017 wrote:
I have the crafting quest to make two Seals of the Seraphim in Mooshu. I bought the recipe and have all the ingredients, but the recipe doesn't show up in my crafting station recipes. It shows I have the recipe in my backpack but I can't craft the rings because they're not displayed in the station menu. Help?

Scarlet Icesinger
Scarlet Pearl
Do you have the correct crafting table? The basic crafting table won't do higher level equipment, you need an equipment crafting table. Go to the furniture vendor in MooShu to get one.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
You need to buy an Equipment Crafting Table from any of the furniture shops. It will cost you $1500 gold. Toshio warned you about this in the quest itself - so always be sure to actually listen to what the characters tell you.

As an FYI, if you continue the crafting quests in Dragonspyre, eventually you'll need a Housing Crafting table as well.

Alia Misthaven

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
Scarlet Icesinger on Sep 20, 2017 wrote:

Scarlet Icesinger
Scarlet Pearl
Starting in Mooshu level crafting, you will now have to use different crafting stations to craft different types of items. The Seal of the Seraphim requires an Equipment Crafting Station, which you can buy directly from the housing shop in Jade Palace.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009