Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet level up potion idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
I was thinking about things that could be added to the game and saw the level 50 potion.
My idea was a level potion for pets! Which would cost crowns to buy and would level up the current equipped pet the next stage (teen,adult, etc.).
The cost would increase as the stage went up with prices being around,
Baby to teen would cost 2500 crowns
Teen to adult 5000 crowns
Adult to ancient 7500 crowns
Ancient to epic 10000 crowns
Epic to mega 12500 crowns
And finally mega to ultra 15000 crowns.
This would be a total of 52,500 crowns to get a baby to ultra.

Feed back is welcome and appreciated!

Aaron ShadowFlame 106

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
That's pretty expensive...

(I say this as someone who HATES the tedium of pet training and in all honesty, spends too much time training pets. But the thought of spending basically 50K Crowns on a pet that might end up failing is even less appealing. That's like $50 dollars of real money!)

My suggestions, for what they're worth:

1) Epic to Mega and Mega to Ultra should be the same price - to reach both levels requires 2000 training points so I think 'buying' the points should cost the same amount of crowns.

2) With Mega snacks, it only takes 2-3 training sessions to get a Baby to Teen (125 training points). The price to skip that should be something like 500 Crowns. Starting from there, the prices double at each level until the pet reaches Mega & Ultra, where the price stays the same.

So...

a) Baby to Teen - 500 Crowns

b) Teen to Adult - 1000 Crowns.

c) Adult to Ancient - 2000 Crowns.

d) Ancient to Epic - 5000 Crowns.

e) Epic to Mega - 10,000 Crowns.

f) Mega to Ultra - 10,000 Crowns.

The total would be 28,500, which comes out to about $25 dollars in real money.

For the record, that's still way too expensive for me... I'd rather just pay 500-1000 Crowns for a potion that gives Double pet training experience for 30 minutes or an hour.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
Ah I didn't know that it was the same to get to ultra as mega, I thought it was 4,000 coins , but I do love the idea of a potion that gives double pet xp for 1 hour, that sounds like a great addition to the game!!

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Would not mind having a potion to level pets with.

Defender
Jul 09, 2012
YES!

We NEED a way to level up pets faster. It is a need.

Something needs to be done. Good idea

Defender
Jul 27, 2010
Seems like a lot of crowns, but I would VERY much appreciate having a faster way to level up pets. I HATE pet training, I don't have the patience for it.

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
Seems too expensive for me, but I would go with the idea Freshta suggested since it's cheaper and I can see myself using this method of Pet Training if KI ever added it.

Explorer
Jun 06, 2011
This would be popular around the players who do not have the patience of gardening, double pet xp, etc. I love gardening, and blind pet training, but baby to ultra, IMO, should cost 7500- 10000 crowns as a package.

Explorer
Apr 29, 2012
I agree!! Training pets is so time consuming even with double Xp. A potion would be perfect!! Great idea!!