Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite and Least Favorite World?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 31, 2015
ConnorP08 on Oct 21, 2017 wrote:
List of my favorite worlds: (top most favorite bottom least) Darkmoor ,Dragonspyre , Krokatopia , Aquila , Khryalis , mooshu , grizzleheim. (to hard of a world)
i forgot to but azteca in my list

Survivor
Jun 19, 2012
Hmm my favorite would be azteca i love the soundtracks and it was when my myth just got to max is when it came out and it brings back wonderful memories. some people hate it but i love it i love it to death best world ever nothing competes with it brings us to a world that get destroyed has that ever happened before no and plus its long and enjoyable honestly i made a new character just so i could go through it again and loved it more the second time :) azteca brought me back to game and i would not have ever came back if it was not for that and my least favorite would be dragonspyre its just terrible in my opinion. P.S i thought i would of picked darkmoor but i hate that place LOL i wish i could do azteca again without having to go through the entire game again

Survivor
Jun 10, 2011
My favorite world probably goes to Polaris, because I just love all the icy surroundings, music, and story

My least favorite world goes to Azteca, it’s just too long and has too many collect quests

Jason DarkBlood 112

Survivor
Jun 19, 2012
JasonDarkBloodTheE... on Feb 16, 2018 wrote:
My favorite world probably goes to Polaris, because I just love all the icy surroundings, music, and story

My least favorite world goes to Azteca, it’s just too long and has too many collect quests

Jason DarkBlood 112
Azteca is the best world don't hate

Explorer
Feb 12, 2012
favourites: avalon, dragonspyre, wintertusk

least favourites: celestia, khrysalis

Explorer
Sep 19, 2016
Zafaria is my favorite world. Celestia is annoying.