Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hydra Mount

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 13, 2010
How do I get a permanent Hydra Mount? As a Balance Wizard (Level 46) I'd really like to have one.

Thanks!
Megan GoldDust

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
IceKing3356 on Sep 8, 2017 wrote:
How do I get a permanent Hydra Mount? As a Balance Wizard (Level 46) I'd really like to have one.

Thanks!
Megan GoldDust

hey megan,

as of now, the only way to get the hydra mount is from the hoard of the hydra card pack, which goes for 399c in the crown shop.

if you are buying packs, please keep in mind that it is only a chance to get and that the odds reset with every pack, so there's no guarantee that you'll get one. so please don't spend any more than you are comfortable losing.

hope that helps,

-von

Delver
Jun 14, 2010
The mount comes as a random drop from the Hydra's hoard pack.

Thing about packs most people should know (or have learned the hard way) is that when you buy them you run the risk of spending a lot, and I mean a lot of crowns and still may or may not get what you wanted out of them (the one downside of packs).

Sometimes you can really lucky and get what you were after in the first few packs, but I find this is a fairly rare occurrence.

Not to deter you, but be forewarned packs are a bit addicting, tread carefully friend and best of luck.

Survivor
May 24, 2016