Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wanted balance pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 30, 2013
I am looking for a pet with balance damage and or critical. To hatch with a fragmented dragon with proof, defy, critical hitter en striker. I am also willing to do a trade hatch with a good fire, life, storm, ice or death pet. Let me know what you are looking for. Maybe i have it. Who want to help me out to get a good balance pet?

Delver
Jun 14, 2010
Unfortunately you and I are sitting in the same boat. Idk why, maybe I'm just cursed, but I can never seem to find good balance pets or get and if I do those people never want to hatch with me.

#iknowitfailedatmegastopremindingme

Survivor
Nov 30, 2013
The Lore Keeper on Sep 7, 2017 wrote:
Unfortunately you and I are sitting in the same boat. Idk why, maybe I'm just cursed, but I can never seem to find good balance pets or get and if I do those people never want to hatch with me.

#iknowitfailedatmegastopremindingme
Maybe we can help each other out.

Defender
Dec 18, 2010
I currently have an ancient judgement with balance damage, maycast weakness and gargantuan, as well as an epic starfish with spell proof, balance damage, balance accuracy aaaand.. gives one blizzard card. So neither one is quite the perfect pet, though if you want maybe we could hatch. Just reply with a date and time of when you're free, and we could possibly set something up.