Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New home idea from new world idea

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 31, 2009
I was thinking of a house the was build into a mountain side, something reminiscent of a deep Dwarven mine and the Colorado Mesa Verde cave dwellings. It would be cool to see something with a massive Mountain landscape that also functions as a home.

As I was thinking about the concept it sparked an old west world idea, something that uses the western expansion of the 1800's and Native American Indian culture. I picture the people of the world being "Buffalo Warriors" and having landscapes like the Rocky Mountains, Midwestern Plains, the Mississippi river, Texas Alamo, and the California Gold rush.

House options could consist of the Massive Mountain Mine Complex, the Frontier Fort, and the Tepee Camp. New mounts could be Buffalo and Bear mounts. Weapons could introduce rifles and pistols. Outfits could include the (Native American) Buffalo Warrior wardress outfit, (US Calvary) Buffalo Soldier Dress Uniform, '49er Prospector Gear, Frontiersman and Trapper sets. New pets could be "Busy Beaver" and "Not so Bald Eagle" (eagle with a Trump style hairdo.)

New spells could be something like:
  • Balance- "War-dance" animation would be a tribe of dancers around a fire before they attack the target
  • Life- "Medicine Man" animation of a medicine man dance to cure the injured
  • Death- "Grave-Robber Curse" animation of a grave robber being spooked by the ghost which attacks the target
  • Myth- "Spirit Guide" animation of a spirit being coming to aid the wizard.
  • Storm- "Hail of Arrows" animation of warriors firing a volley of arrows towards enemies
  • Fire- "Son of the Sun" animation of a man walking out of the sun and using it to burn the target
  • Ice- "The Harsh Winter" animation of a cabin in the winter woods as a blizzard blows through and at the target.

I know I would enjoy a world themed along these lines.

Defender
Dec 05, 2013
Defender
Oct 31, 2009
A ranch that would be a cool one too!